We are currently finalising our recruitment plans for 2021-2022, student eligibility guidance, application forms, etc. and we hope to publish updated guidance here in September 2020.
Applications for EASTBIO studentships are invited for projects available across the Doctoral Training Partnership. Projects are listed on FindaPhD.
Student eligibility guidance TBC
Deadline 5th January 2021
We encourage early applications and enquiries.
To apply for an EASTBIO PhD studentship, follow the instructions below:
1) Check FindaPhD for our available projects and contact potential supervisors before you apply. Please note that all our projects will go live at the end of October 2020.
2) After you have discussed the projects of interest to you with the project supervisors, download and complete our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion survey and then fill in the EASTBIO Application Form and submit to each of your proposed projects as per the instructions in the project adverts.
3) Send the EASTBIO Reference Form to your two academic/professional referees, and ask them to submit as specified on the project adverts.
4) If you are nominated by the supervisor(s) of the EASTBIO PhD project you wish to apply for, they will provide a Supervisor Support Statement.
5) We anticipate that our first set of interviews will be in the week commencing 10th February with awards made the following week.
If you did not receive a notification by the end of February, you can assume that you were not shortlisted for an EASTBIO interview.
Email EASTBIO if you have further queries about the application/recruitment process.