Further information will be published here in late September 2019, subject to a positive outcome of the EASTBIO DTP3 application to UKRI BBSRC.
General information on how to apply
-- Please note, the advice below is liable to be updated in accordance with our DTP3 plan --
Applications for EASTBIO studentships are invited from excellent UK* students for projects available across the Doctoral Training Partnership. To be eligible, you must either have or expect to obtain a 1st or a 2.1 undergraduate degree and fulfill the residency criteria. For further details on student eligibility, please check here - esp. sections "Student eligibility" & "Annex 1 – Residential guidelines for Research Council Studentships" (pp. 17-21). Email EASTBIO if you have any questions on eligibility for this scheme.
To apply for an EASTBIO PhD studentship, follow the instructions below:
1) Check the EASTBIO website for our two available projects and contact potential supervisors before you apply (please note that the first name mentioned in the project description is the lead supervisor).
2) After you have discussed the project(s) of interest to you with the project supervisor(s), download and fill in the EASTBIO Application Form.
3) Fill in the EASTBIO Reference Form. It is your responsibility to ensure that the two referees you name in your application are committed to send their references by the specified deadline.
4) Submit your complete application either via the specific links below or via an email by the specified deadline.
Email EASTBIO if you have further queries about the application/recruitment process.
* Some EU applicants may be eligible, if you meet UKRI residence criteria. Please read carefully the information on the link provided above.