To mark the EASTBIO partnership’s successful bid for a third term, funding 50+ PhD studentships for a further 5 year, we call on our students’ creative powers for a new EASTBIO logo header! This will be used on our website as well as all material, digital and textual, relating to the EASTBIO programme (Handbook, presentations slides, fliers, etc.) and our social media.
The EASTBIO Management Group will review all submissions and select the winner.
Winner prize: £100 book voucher
- Eligibility: current EASTBIO students and EASTBIO alumni/ae.
- Technical specifications:
- preference for version in black and white;
- logo design should be in .jpeg, .png, .psd or PDF formats;
- preference for Pantone colours for consistency (especially for printing as printers can then refer to swatches); use the cmyk versions (i.e. Pantone Colour Bridge) which will split out of the 4 process colours, not ‘spot’;
- If you are chosen as a winner, you must be able to provide a high resolution vector file, e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign
Deadline: 29 November 2019
For further questions, please email EASTBIO.
Read about EASTBIO.