Year 1 comprises the following training elements:
- Induction Day (Dundee, 8 October 2019)
- Core Bioscience Skills Training: a choice of 7 Foundation Masterclasses plus a bespoke Presentation Skills wokshop (for first and second years students)
- Research Skills Training: 4 face-to-face thematic cohort meetings
- Advanced Technology Training
- Professional Skills Training (PIPS): Placements Q&A event (Dundee, 4 February 2020)
- Annual Symposium (St Andrews, 11-12 June 2019)
Click on each heading above to see more details about each training component.
2019-20 calendar of all EASTBIO training activities (to be published here soon).
EASTBIO Training Plan & Record
Read the EASTBIO Privacy Notice.