Year 1 comprises the following training elements:
- Induction Day (Dundee, 8 October 2019)
- Core Bioscience Skills Training: a choice of 7 Foundation Masterclasses plus a bespoke Presentation Skills wokshop (for first and second years students)
- Research Skills Training: 4 face-to-face thematic cohort meetings
- Advanced Technology Training
- Professional Skills Training (PIPS): Placements Q&A event (Dundee, 4 February 2020)
- Annual Symposium (St Andrews, 11-12 June 2020) - This is now cancelled and updates on new dates will be announced
Click on each heading above to see more details about each training component.
Dr Nicholas Weise at the EASTBIO World-Class Underpinning session (Computing & Machine Learning in Biology - Dundee, 6 March 2020)
2019-20 calendar of all EASTBIO training activities (to be published here soon).
EASTBIO Training Plan & Record
Read the EASTBIO Privacy Notice.